In order to reaffirm clearly what we believe as a Church, we commit ourselves these six tenets as the Foundation Reaffirmed of the Presbyterian Church (USA):
1. That Jesus Christ alone is Lord of all and the way to salvation.
2. That Holy Scripture alone is the revealed word of God, the Father, and the Church's only infallible rule of faith and life.
3. That God's people are called to holiness in all aspects of life, barring no action either in commission or omission.
4. The Westminster Confession and both catechisms serve to explain and reflect our embracing of a specific theology.
5. Consistent with the Westminster Confession, we embrace Calvin's explanation through his Institutes to enhance our understanding of our Reformed theology.
6. We embrace the canons of Dort, most specifically TULIP, as foundational for further equipping us for our faith journey.